Senior Tractor Driver Position
We are recruiting for a Senior Tractor Driver.
Hugh Lowe Farms has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join our team as a Senior Tractor Driver, this is a full time, permanent position with a competitive hourly wage.
- Arable operations such as drilling, fertilising, spraying, cultivation, combining and grain hauling.
- All general farm operations including mowing
- General machine maintenance
- New site cultivation and set up for fruit production
- Relief fruit spraying
- Estate maintenance work including fencing, building maintenance and other farm work.
- To accurately maintain all relevant records required
Experience/Qualification we are looking for:
- Current knowledge of modern farming and arable production systems
- Arable experience including drilling, fertilising and spraying
- PA1 & PA2 Certificates
- Trailer Licence (as necessary)
- Experience with GPS/Precision Farming systems
- Forward thinking, versatile and safety conscious
- Telehandler/Rough Terrain Forklift Certificate
- Workshop & Maintenance Skills
- Full clean driving licence
- General farm work and estate work experience
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Open to new ideas
In addition to a competitive wage you will also have 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and have the option to join the pension scheme.
If you believe you have a significant contribution to make to our future and would like to join us as our new Senior Tractor Driver, please apply.