Our Two Year Graduate Programme offers enthusiastic and ambitious people the opportunity to cycle through all aspects of our operations gaining experience and accredited qualifications. It includes an optional season in our berry business in Tasmania, Australia.
This graduate job opportunity will build on your existing knowledge, and allow you to work with and learn from industry specialists as part of an organisation with over one hundred years’ experience of farming and rural matters. You will be welcomed by our inspiring, diverse and talented team, and get hands-on experience in all aspects of the business including growing, harvesting, packing crops, general farm work, operating machinery and specialist equipment, and managing people. We will support your learning and help you develop your technical, management and leadership skills.
We welcome applications at all times of the year from people keen to develop their career in horticulture. We would love to talk to you if you have:
- Degree or equivalent in agriculture or related subject
- Interest in career in agricultural business management
- Practical skills demonstrated by practical experience on farms or similar
- Good people and communication skills
- Versatile and flexible, positive attitude to hard work and teamwork
- Full clean driving licence
Ideally you will also have:
- PA1 & PA2 Certificates
- Trailer Licence (as necessary)
- Telehandler/Rough Terrain Forklift Certificate
Training in these crucial skills will be provided if needed, and further qualifications pursued if appropriate.
How to apply:
- You can apply through this website using the link below
- Email email@example.com
- Call 01622 812229
All applications need a CV and covering letter